Thursday 8 October 2009

Worried

Worried

Oh please bring him back.
Well I am terribly worried now as its been some time since Tat 2 and the submarine went down into the depths of the boating lake, the rain has stopped and the sun has come out "oh Tat 2 where are you you stupid bear". At that point Ting Bear arrived he started telling me about all the safety systems he built into the submarine, I said "I don't think they are working Ting" Ashley said I should get the boatman to pull the plug to the lake but I fear its all to late for that it would take ages for the water to drain, Ting said "Oh Tat I have a remote control for the safety systems don't panic" "well get on with it Ting" I cried. Ting started pushing some buttons on a remote then the handset made some funny noises "fizz bang flash" Ting started hitting the remote I could not bear it so I walked off around the lake thinking of poor Tat 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment